Monthly Committee Meeting
The Sugar House Arts & Culture Committee meets on the second Monday of each month at 7:00PM. Everyone is welcome to join our virtual meetings. Please contact the Arts & Culture Chair for login information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our objective is to ensure that Sugar House, the place we call home, continues to grow in vibrancy, inclusivity, artfulness, and uniqueness.
Current Committee Topics & Projects
– SLAC Grant – to include community engagement & Art into the new McClellan street project from 2100 S. to the S-Line.
– The Alan Park project – Arts & Culture committee members will attend this subcommittee meeting to ensure Arts & Culture objectives are heard and met.
– Art on Power Boxes (On Hold)
– Activating public spaces and plazas, making them more accessible
– Promoting local events on our social media and website calendar & events page