08 Jan SH LUZ REPORT 2022 JAN
Posted at 11:08h in LUZ Reports, Land Use & Zoning
- The City Council denied the motion to rezone the parcel at 1945 S 1300 East to RMF 45
- The Planning Commission denied the request for a project at 1861 S 1300 E to add 5 townhomes to this parcel, with a smaller lot width and extra height.
- The City Council approved the CSHBD1&@ Design Guidelines. We had been working on these since 2018, but these are guidelines that were in our master plan from 2005 but never got codified.
- The old fire station #3 parcel on Simpson was rezoned to CSHBD1 (from PL) so it can be combined with the old DI parcel. Soon we should see a request for proposal, after input from the community.
- The City Council approved the Significant Water Users Text Amendment, after reducing the maximum water used in any given day to 200,000 gallons.
- The Planning Commission denied the request from Verizon to be able to put 75′ cell towers in the public lands zone.
The next meeting of the Land Use and Zoning Committee will be January 10 at 6 p.m. The only agenda item we have is an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) at 1726 E Hollywood Avenue. The existing garage will be remodeled to put the ADU on the second floor. You can read about it here.