25 May THE REVISED TWENTY ONES (2100 SOUTH AND 2100 EAST)Including Blue Plate Property
On September 23, 2020 the Planning Commission approved this project. These are the conditions:
- A subdivision or parcel consolidation to be recorded, including the proposed area of land to be dedicated to the city.
- Final approval of the details for signage, street lighting, streetscape details, and landscaping to be delegated to Planning staff to ensure compliance with the Design Review standards, and applicable guidelines in the 21st & 21st Neighborhood Plan.
- Additional street trees shall be added to the 2100 South right of way, details to be delegated to Planning staff.
- The street facing retail and commercial doors shall remain open to customers during business hours to allow for active commercial uses along the street-facing facades.
- Staff shall be provided a copy of the site Remedial Action Plan and mitigation steps shall be incorporated if necessary.
- Approval is for the specific items discussed and identified in the staff report. All other applicable zoning regulations and requirements from other city departments still apply.
- Any changes to the site shall comply with all standards required by City Departments.
Here is the link to the staff report.
Here are the two letters SHCC has written to the Planning Commission, along with comments received and comment cards.
The Blue Plate Diner has sold to this developer, and the final set of plans is shown below.
In 2017, the 2100 South and 2100 East Neighborhood Plan was approved: http://www.slcdocs.com/Planning/MasterPlansMaps/21st&21st.pdf . This proposal meets all the requirements of that plan.
MAKE YOUR COMMENT TO THE SUGAR HOUSE COMMUNITY COUNCIL HERE, THIS IS A REVISED FORM: