28 May Property Watch Information
Property Watch Information
The Salt Lake County Recorder’s Office is excited to announce the launch of our new public service, Property Watch:
- Salt Lake County Recorder, Rashelle Hobbs, is launching this valuable tool for Salt Lake County property owners to ensure that they have complete, timely information regarding their property record.
- This free service allows users to monitor any recorded changes (documents such as Liens, Deeds, Reconveyance Deeds, etc.) to their property as soon they are processed.
- After signing up for Property Watch, the Salt Lake County Recorder, Rashelle Hobbs will send property owners who register for the service an email alerting them to any newly recorded documents on their property record.
- Property owner email addresses will not be distributed and will only be used to communicate Property Watch information.
- Signing up is quick and easy, owners just need to follow the link to the Property Watch tab on the Recorder’s Office Home Page and submit a name, email, and home address.
- We believe this service will significantly reduce title fraud, further protecting people’s property ownership, and promoting transparency.
- For assistance or any questions, residents can email PropertyWatch@slco.org or call 385-468-8176 for live support.